Attention Restaurant Owners in Vancouver!
Attention restaurant owners in Vancouver: The BC Epilepsy Society would like to invite you and your establishment to take part in our 2019 Eat Your Way … Through Purple Day! campaign.
Purple Day™ is an international day for epilepsy awareness. Every year on March 26th, people in countries around the world wear purple and take part in events and activities to raise awareness about epilepsy. Find out more about Purple Day™ here.
It is our hope that the Eat Your Way … Through Purple Day! campaign will get people talking about epilepsy in an effort to raise awareness of epilepsy in the community and inform people living with epilepsy that they are not alone.
In fact, simply by participating in the Eat Your Way … Through Purple Day! campaign, you will be helping the over 15,000 people in the Lower Mainland living with epilepsy and their families.
To better understand the reach and scope that epilepsy has, please check out our Sabrina's Story video below, where you will be able to see the direct impact that epilepsy awareness has on the individual, the society and the community:
As an extension of our appreciation, the BC Epilepsy Society will:
- Post the names of participating restaurants across all of our web-based social media platforms and the BC Epilepsy Society blog and website
- List and acknowledge each of the participating restaurants in a press release
- Speak about and acknowledge each of the participating restaurants on one of our two confirmed four-minute long segments on Breakfast Television
- Supply participating restaurants with purple bracelets, purple ribbons and purple necklaces for staff and patrons
- Supply participating restaurants with Eat Your Way … Through Purple Day! branded table signs and business cards for promotional purposes